Sep 26, 2009

Aircraft: a set on flickr

 

300 MPH, low and gloriously loud Aircraft
http://www.flickr.com/photos/crayzy_ray/sets/72057594088870352/

About the set
68 items | 1,282 views

Anything man made that can/once flew. Flying has always fascinated me. My very first desire for "what I wanted to be when I grew up" was to be a pilot in the RAF. My hopes were dashed when at the age of 7 I found that I needed glasses.... less than 20/20 vision disbars you.
One day this set will split into lighter & heavier than air sets.

A selection of things from the set

Into the rising sun solitude on the outside looking in caged beast mary alice

 

Aircraft - a set on Flickr
Aircraft - a set on Flickr
Aircraft - a set on Flickr
Aircraft - a set on Flickr
Aircraft - a set on Flickr
Aircraft - a set on Flickr

Posted via email from ivanfilios's posterous